Thursday, August 31, 2017

Merry Patterns Sneak Peek! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Are you excited to see the new Holiday Catalog from Stamping' Up!?  Starting tomorrow, the new holiday catalog will be live for all to see (and enjoy)!

However, one set you might not see in the catalog is an exclusive hostess set called Merry Patterns. During September and October ONLY, you can earn this exclusive set with a $300 USD order.  This can be done by hosting a party, or by purchasing the qualifying amount on your own.  There are so many beautiful projects in the new holiday catalog, I'm sure it will be easy to earn this set!

The bonus?  This set is FREE - meaning you still earn your hostess rewards on top of this set!

Today the Artisan Design Team is bringing you all new ideas and inspiration with this set.  We hope that you enjoy the creations we've made.  If you haven't joined one of hops before, welcome!  We are a group of 20 global demonstrators that are privileged to represent Stampin' Up! and their amazing products!  Because we are a global team, be sure to use the translator if you're reading a blog that is not in your preferred language.

Let's take a closer look at what I've made with the Merry Patterns stamp set:


I chose two different packs of designer series paper (DSP) to coordinate with today's cards - Be Merry DSP from the Annual Catalog and Merry Music Specialty DSP from the Holiday Catalog.

This first card is rather a simple look with a few layers of DSP and cardstock.  The deer was stamped in Crumb Cake Ink and cut out with a large oval from the Layering Ovals Frameltis.


I love the music paper peeking from behind.


The next card I was very pleased with.  I started by stamping the "tis' the season" sentiment in Cherry Cobbler Ink.  I stamped it again on scrap paper to create a mask.  (Tip:  Use thinner paper, like computer or notebook paper, for best results.). With the mask, I was able to add the pine needles and candles.


I elongated the largest square framelit from the Stitched Shapes Framelits by running the framelit through twice (but not all the way through). 


My favorite card of the three showcases my favorite stamp - the deer!  My father is a big hunter and deer images always remind me of him.  I used the outlined deer to create a simple background.  I then stamped the same image onto Crumb Cake Cardstock and fussy cut the image with my Paper Snips.


I incorporated the same DSPs from the other two cards along with some embellishments.  The Boxwood Wreaths Embellishments have been very popular and the new Black Rhinestone Jewels I think will be well received too!


I hope this set gets you excited for the new catalog!  Be sure to take advantage of this exclusive promotion!  It's a great time to host a party and get a start to your holiday cards and creations!

Next up is the lovely Jennifer Sootkoos from New Jersey!  I am anxious to see what she's created too!  As always, below you can find the list of design team members and items used.  Please hop around, leave some love and pin your favorites!


Have a wonderful week and happy shopping the new catalog!

-Holly





Product List

8 comments:

  1. That boxwood wreath looks perfect on the deer! Three beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Holly! I love the music DSP paired up with the Be Merry DSP. The Boxwood wreath works perfectly and I love how you slipped those black rhinestones into your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! And that fussycut deer, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, the wreath around the deers neck!! And that black. Wow. Suoernlove that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to love about all of these cards! The black is stunning combined with the other DSP. You did so many wonderful things with that deer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this trio of cards. My favorite is the card with the vellum behind the deer - so replicable for the holidays. Just festive - thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Without a doubt, my favorite is the last one! I love the background and its reindeer stamped stamped ... Dsp paper is also wonderful, I admit ^^ and the new crystals of the black rhin ... It is a beautiful set, thank you!

    ReplyDelete