Friday, April 21, 2017

Easy Peasy Polka Dots - TGIFC104!

Happy Friday and welcome to another TGIF Challenge week for me!  I post every other week with the team but I hope you save the site and check in every Friday.  We'd love to see you play along too - you can click on the image below to head on over to the TGIF blog and see all of this week's inspiration from the team.


For today's card I kept it simple.

Very simple.

This is one of the new sets from the catalog called Wood Works.  I took one of the background stamps and used it for my "polka dot" theme.  Quick and easy.  The thank you also comes from the set.  I quite literally took 2 minutes to make this card.  This would be a great one to make in all of the new in colors!


There you have it!  I didn't think I could do a simple card - but I did.  Yay me! haha


Please join us this week and play along!

Have a blessed weekend,
Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment